- 14 whole-grain graham cracker squares (7 full sheets)
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) package 1/3 less-fat cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup pasteurized egg product (such as egg beaters)
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
Make the filling:
NOTES: Health Benefits of Lemon (from SOURCE)
- As a natural antiseptic, the juice of the lemon will destroy harmful bacteria found in the cuts and other areas of infection.
- For toothache, apply fresh lemon juice on the painful area.
- For skin problems, the juice of the lemon should be applied directly to the skin and allowed to dry especially for acne and eczema, then remove with water with olive oil added. The juice is also good for the removal of blackheads, freckles and wrinkles.
- Lemon juice when applied to hair after rinsing it , will give shine and volume to your hair.
- Lemon juice helps to prevent and cure osteoarthritis.
- Helps to prevent diabetes.
- Lemon juice helps in preventing the development and progression of atherosclerosis.
- Lemon juice is a great liver tonic.