- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 link low fat smoked sausage
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, shredded style, thawed (3 cups = 9 oz)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, drained
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters Original (16 oz = 2 oz)
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
1. Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; set aside. Cut sausage lengthwise into quarters; cut crosswise into slices. Add to prepared skillet along with the potatoes; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until sausage and potatoes are evenly browned, stirring occasionally.
2. Place tomatoes in microwavable dish; cover with paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through. Stir. Cover to keep warm.
3. Add Egg Beaters to skillet; cook just until Egg Beaters are set, stirring occasionally. Spoon evenly onto 8 serving plates; top with the tomatoes. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.