Ingredients (serves 4)
- 6 firm ripe pears, peeled, cored, cut into wedges
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tbs water
- 1 x 7cm cinnamon stick
- 125g (1 cup) frozen raspberries, thawed
- 4 sheets filo pastry
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tsp icing sugar mixture
- 250ml (1 cup) low-fat custard, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Combine pear, sugar, water and cinnamon in a saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, covered, for 10 minutes or until tender. Transfer pear to a 1.25L (5-cup) capacity ovenproof baking dish. Add the raspberries and gently toss to combine.
- Place filo on a clean surface. Cover with a clean tea towel, then a damp tea towel (to prevent it drying out). Spray 1 filo sheet with oil. Top with another filo sheet and spray with oil. Continue layering with oil and remaining filo. Place filo over pear mixture. Tuck in edge. Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve with custard.