Make one of these tasty low-fat ham and turkey wraps for a quick and nutritious lunch. Where possible, try and find low-sodium ham and turkey. Enjoy your wrap with a handful of baby carrots and some cherry tomatoes. Here's another idea: if you're planning a buffet lunch for a number of people, make a batch of these wraps and cut them into pinwheels.
- 1 6-inch whole-wheat tortilla warp
- 1-2 tsp Dijonnaise, or tsp each of fat-free mayo and mustard
- 1/4 cup arugula (or spinach or romaine)
- 2 thin slices low-fat deli-style turkey breast
- 2 thin slices low-fat shaved honey ham
Preparation:1. Spread Dijonnaise or mayo and mustard on wrap.
2. Sprinkle arugula on top.
3. Lay deli meats on arugula.
4. Roll wrap and cut in half.
5. Serve with baby carrots and grape tomatoes.